BEGINNER'S MODERN CALLIGRAPHY WORKSHOP | $125
- Tickets: Click Here - SOLD OUT
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2017 | 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Location: Swoozies | 8417 Preston Center Plaza, Dallas, TX 75225
What Will I Learn?
The basics of modern calligraphy including how to use calligraphy tools, and to create practice strokes, lower case and upper case letters, numbers and characters. Students will also create a project to take home and frame! Class sizes are small in order for each student to receive more one-on-one instruction.
What Is Included?
- 2.5 hours of instruction
- Your very own supply kit to take home, including: 1 straight pen holder, 1 oblique pen holder, 2 nibs, a jar of ink, and a Caddy Corner Designs calligraphy workbook (that we will use throughout the workshop)
- A calligraphy project, that we will work on during the workshop for you to keep or gift to a friend
- Light refreshments
- 20% off Swoozies products during the event!
Payment is required up front and tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable for other class times. If you are unable to make it, you're welcome to sell your ticket to a friend! Please send us their name so a personalized place card can be made for them.
Questions? Interested in bringing a workshop to your space? Shoot me a note at email@example.com