ROOFTOP MODERN CALLIGRAPHY WORKSHOP for BEGINNERS| $140
- Tickets: Click Here
- Date: Saturday, October 21st | 11:00am - 1:30pm
- Location: Rooftop of HG Sply Co | 2008 Greenville Ave. Dallas, TX 75206
This Modern Calligraphy Workshop (for beginners) will take place on the iconic rooftop of HG Sply Co. in Dallas over brunch! Attendees will learn the art of calligraphy while enjoying light appetizers and a mimosa!
What Will I Learn?
The basics of modern calligraphy including how to use calligraphy tools, and to create practice strokes, lower case and upper case letters. Students will also create a project to take home and frame! Class sizes are small in order for each student to receive more one-on-one instruction.
What Is Included?
- 2.5+ hours of instruction
- Your very own supply kit to take home, including: 1 straight pen holder, 1 oblique pen holder, 2 nibs, a jar of ink, and a Caddy Corner Designs calligraphy workbook (that we will use throughout the workshop)
- A calligraphy project, that we will work on during the workshop for you to keep or gift to a friend
- Light appetizers and a mimosa (opportunity to purchase more food and drinks)
Payment is required up front and tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable for other class times. If you are unable to make it, you're welcome to sell your ticket to a friend! Please send us their name so a personalized place card can be made for them.
As this is an outdoor event, if weather doesn't permit (rain or very high winds), Caddy will make a determination, notify attendees via email and refund their tickets.
Questions? Interested in bringing a workshop to your space? Shoot me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org